The book your stock broker doesn’t want you to own.
There are many how-to invest books. What a serious investor needs is a book that provides a broad and thorough understanding. This book gives the core information required to invest intelligently.
This book isn’t simply stock tips for beginners; this book is also for the investor with a solid portfolio. Many investors rely on others for the how and why, even after years in. Knowledge is power and this book gives the investor the knowledge to become a powerful investor.
No serious investor should consider buying, selling, or investing before reading this book!
- How to deal and make money in a declining Stock Market!
- Find out how professionals and wealthy people trade and invest!
- Read the pros and cons of every kind of investment strategy!
- Find out when the IRS makes personal house calls on investors!
- Investor knowledge is power, this book gives it all to you!
- How to increase your yield on most investments!
- All about living trusts.
- Probate and estate rules and laws.
- How to handle IRS audits.
- Tax court & the hazards of litigation.
- How to handle bankruptcy, bad debt, and credit scores.
Please note this is the standard version of the book without textbook questions and answers. This e-book closely matches the paperback standard edition and includes a clickable index.